Join Our Team
Our teaching team
Are you interested in teaching our enrichment courses? We are looking for excellent teachers and mentors to join our school year and summer programs.
Contact us today to find out how you can be a part of our team and contribute to the progress of our students. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and a résumé. We will contact successful candidates for an interview.
A degree from a recognized university is necessary. A Bachelor of Education degree is an asset, but it is not mandatory.
- The Teacher fosters a high trust learning environment, develops the values and math skills of students and builds strong relationships with parents. The Teacher will be responsible for:
- Managing the classroom to maintain a safe learning environment
- Adhering to the
KreativLearning‘s teaching methodology
- Delivering lessons to students
- Grading students’ assignments, tests and exams
- Building and maintaining relationships with parents
- Addressing issues with students’ performance and behaviour
- Drafting report cards at the end of every term
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate record of grades and attendance
Subjects: Math, English Grade 2-12
Position Type: Part-time
Experience: Math teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Classes are on weekends and weekday evenings during the school term. Currently looking for summer Term teachers (Monday to Sunday 9:30 am-6: 30 pm) and Fall/Spring Term (Saturday to Sunday 9:30 am-6: 30 pm, Monday to Friday 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm). It is a minimum of 2 hours a week and more depending on student enrollment.
Language: English (Required)
- Summer Term: July 2, 2019
- Fall and Spring Terms: September 2, 2019
Salary: $25 to $45/hour (depends on experience and education)